Mykonos...

For the second leg of our trip we jumped on a ferry and headed to the island of Mykonos for four days, which pretty much consisted of lazing around the idyllic beaches all day and wandering around the pretty lanes, drinking wine and continuing to eat amazing food all evening. Mykonos is one of the prettiest places I have ever visited - it's definitely right up there with Venice. Similarly to Venice, Mykonos island is pretty small; it has one main road and takes around 25 minutes to drive from one end to the other. We decided to hire a scooter so we could visit lots of different beaches, which was pretty terrifying/fun. I haven't included too many pictures from our stay here because I basically took about 500 pictures of the same things every day: cute lanes, pretty beaches, food, more beach, more food etc. etc. Some of my favourite dishes from Mykonos: stuffed vine leaves, stuffed tomatoes, zucchini fritters, and grilled feta. Yum! I think a lot of the Greek islands are pretty idyllic looking, I'd love to do Greek island cruise one day and see them all! Over the next few posts I think I'll share some of the outfits I wore whilst I was away - definitely trying to string this holiday out as long as possible! x

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Mykonos...