Clinique Instant Lift for Brows

| Clinque Instant Lift for Brows - £15 |

If you know me in real life, or have been reading my blog for a while, then you'll probably know I have some pretty chronic issues with my eyebrows (see the full chronicles here). They're better now than what they once were, but I still rely on eyebrow fillers to make them look the way I like. It seems ridiculous to grumble about those two random strips of hair above our eyes, but I'm going to nonetheless! *grumble grumble*

The last eyebrow kit I bought was from ELF. It was cute, compact, convenient...and it was £3.50. And from there it pretty much all went downhill. Being so cheap, it was never going to be a miracle product that would forever solve my eyebrow woes but...it's just a bit rubbish. At first I thought the kit was OK, but now I've used the entire product and I've found the angled brush makes by brows look too harsh and sometimes 'drawn on' (greeeeaat) plus the staying power is rubbish and rubs off half way through the day.

I decided on this Clinique pencil because it's not an angled brush (can you tell?), it has great reviews and claims to last all day. I bought it in duty free last month so I got it a little bit cheaper but I don't think £15 is too bad anyway. The only drawback is the highlighter; I don't use it, not because it's bad (although it's not amazing) but just because I already have a highlighter I'm happy with. It is annoying that half the length of the pencil is taken up by the highlighter which I'm not going to use. I originally wanted to try the Superfine Liner which doesn't have a highlighter and is a bit cheaper, but they didn't have any in stock and both had good reviews so I just went for this one.

Overall, it is good; it stays put and gives a natural looking result, but I think the highlighter is a bit of a waste of space for me. Next time I'm going to try the Superfine Liner.
What are your favourite brow products? x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply