LFW Day 2

Top: Bershka
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Primark

I'm not usually one for tailored trousers, but these chiffon ones are absolutely spot on for me! You can't really see in these photos, but they are slightly see-through with little shorts underneath - right up my street! Unfortunately these shoes lasted all of an hour at Somerset House before I forfeited them in favour for my nice, flat studded Vectras; stilettos and the cobblestone streets of Covent Garden DO NOT mix. And they're slightly too small.

I don't really have much to say this evening. I am absolutely exhausted from Fashion Week (really takes it out of you!) and when I got home this evening I was greeted by a house full of people; all my friends have moved back to London for the new semester and I am soooo happy to see them all again. We went out for a celebratory Harvester, of course.

Tomorrow is my last day at LFW which I'm really sad about - I want to go everyday! It's been really fun though! See you again tomorrow! x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

12 Responses to LFW Day 2

  1. I love these trousers - I keep looking at them in Topshop but Scotland is so cold that I don't think chiffon trousers could be at all justifiable! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm no I don't think they would be! We've still got a few last warm sunny days down here before the frost sets in! x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely outfit Natalie, love the top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially the trousers! Hope your having a fab time at LFW, can't wait to hear all about it! Have a lovely day!

    indiansummeronline.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is really pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that necklace - can't believe it's primark! Definitely going to have a gander.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH THERE SEXY LADY! look at those legs.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of everyone going to LFW. Love your outfit, the peplum with the trousers looks great. I don't think I would have lasted long in those heels either :)
    Love your blog, newest follower!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit. Hope you had a fab time at lfw. So jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The peplum with the trousers looks so lovely, also with the necklace :) x

    ReplyDelete