No7 Stay Perfect Mascara


No7 Stay Perfect Mascara - £12.95, Boots


In the past I've not been too fussy about which mascara I use. My choice generally relies on how much money I happen to have at the time: I won't quibble over the quality of a 17 mascara if it's only going to set me back £3.99, but if I'm browsing on payday (or my boyfriend has offered to pay)...well, that's a different story.

However, about a year ago No7 launched their Fanomenal Lashes mascara, which proved to be so popular they developed a lash serum under the same name. Fanomenal Lashes quickly became my favourite ever mascara and the only mascara I've ever liked enough to repurchased. Although I'm still an avid user of Fanomenal, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to try No7's newest launch, which is part of their Stay Perfect range. I'm happy to say that I'm pretty impressed with No7's latest offering; it certainly delivers on its promise of 'long lasting volume' as it elegantly lengthens lashes without thickening them too much. It's unique selling point is that it doesn't come off easily - completely water and smudge-proof and will not budge unless you use clean it off with warm water. It certainly delivers on this as it's almost impossible to completely remove the product with a mere makeup wipe. This mascara is great for long lasting wear that lengthens lashes. Personally I prefer the more full-on look that Fanomenal offers, but Stay Perfect is a nice alternative and I think I'll let it live in my 'regular use' makeup bag for a little while.

All in all, this is a nice mascara, but I don't know whether I'd pay £12.95 for it. Luckily, Boots will be issuing the '£3 off No7 makeup' vouchers when the mascara becomes availible in store on Wednesday - so if you fancy trying it then make sure you take advantage of the offer to get it for less than a tenner! x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply