The State of Dreaming

Vest: Topshop | Shorts: eBay | Trainers: Reebok | Necklace: H&M

The hot weather this past month really caught me by surprise. A wardrobe full of thick jeans, ankle boots and jumpers doesn't do well in 25 degree London, so last month I picked up a few summer bits in the Topshop and Zara sales. This sheer vest top is a lovely, airy piece in an off-white shade. I paired it with a pair of faux leather running shorts and my Reebok Classics for a casual sporty look. I don't know whether it's my newly established exercise routine (part of my quest for a more organised life), but I've really been enjoying sports luxe pieces this summer. Yay for comfy trainers rather than heeled ankle boots!

I wore this into town today to run some errands and pick up some last minute bits for my holiday. Tomorrow I'm going on my very first camping trip with actual tents and sleeping bags and everything. It's no understatement to say I am a complete camping novice - I've never even been to a festival. Four nights in Dorset with no internet, no makeup and limited electricity. Some people have warned me I'll hate it, but I'm excited to find my inner happy camper. I'm going with family - there will be eight of us including my two nieces and I'm particularly excited to roast some marshmallows on a camp fire, as long as it stays dry for long enough! What are your best camping memories? x

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to The State of Dreaming