Help a Blogger Out!

If you have ever attended London Fashion Week, you'll know that having your picture taken comes with the territory. There's just no getting away from it and most of the time you'll never know where your picture ends up. Adrian Morales is a fashion photographer on a global hunt for the best street style in the four corners of the fashion world: New York, London, Milan, and Paris. He attended all four fashion weeks (lucky thing!) and the top 125 are entered into a street style showdown. After he took my photo, I absent mindedly filled in my details and didn't really think much of it again. HOWEVER, an email landed in my inbox this morning informing me I made the top 125! WOOHOO!

There's some huge competition and some people have already got loads of votes, but if you don't try you'll never win, eh? So it would mean so so so so much to me if you could just take TWO SECONDS to visit this page and click 'like' or 'tweet' (or both!) on the right hand side. I'm currently in 9th place, but it's going to take a lot more than that to get into the top 6! It just takes two seconds and is completely free (although there is an option to donate $5 to charity!) and I would absolutely love you forever. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE X

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to Help a Blogger Out!

  1. Done! Best of luck, and loving the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it! Such a nice outfit! spesh the shoes and the top

    Trisha Xx

    ReplyDelete